VQ30DET Forums

Forms for all those Vq Turbo projects
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: VQ into GTX Skyline
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 pm 

Gtx Skyline wrote:
Gtx Skyline wrote:
Hi there. Have you send the parts yet? Cheers
was send on the 3rd of November with no reply. 15 Days to reply, but nothing. Amazingly you replied within 2 days after I posted this. Wow. The whole idea of posting this was to see how quick you would respond as the PM clearly didn't work. "it's fucking bullshit how you are going about this" I agree. No follow up from your side or a reply. Keep going.

You're an arrogant wanker with your keep going bullshit. I was going to refund you the money but you can get fucked and wait for the parts to arrive when I can find out what happened to them. As everyone knows there's always two sides to a book and if your going to be a complete tool Im not going to waste my time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:52 pm 

NISfab wrote:
Gtx Skyline wrote:
Gtx Skyline wrote:
Hi there. Have you send the parts yet? Cheers
was send on the 3rd of November with no reply. 15 Days to reply, but nothing. Amazingly you replied within 2 days after I posted this. Wow. The whole idea of posting this was to see how quick you would respond as the PM clearly didn't work. "it's fucking bullshit how you are going about this" I agree. No follow up from your side or a reply. Keep going.

You're an arrogant wanker with your keep going bullshit. I was going to refund you the money but you can get fucked and wait for the parts to arrive when I can find out what happened to them. As everyone knows there's always two sides to a book and if your going to be a complete tool Im not going to waste my time

lol, So now I am the wanker. You are the guy that did not get back to me. Looking at how aggressive you get, I take it there is only 1 page to your book. As for me wasting your time. WTF? The first correspondence was on the31st July. 3 and a half months later and still no parts. Judge Judy would have absolutely taken you apart ( you must be so upset right now :D )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:03 am 

Have you finished yet????? Or are you going to continue to be a complete tool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:06 am 

I can sit here and argue the whole subject but it's very clear that your not open to any criticism and your opinion is the only one. You have your side of the story and it's very one sided so I'm not going to waste anymore time on you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:39 am 

Now since you have removed your last comment, I have been in contact with nzpost who it was sent through and it has been in Australia for 2weeks and hasn't been delivered due to the big strikes in your postal service. I was told to contact them if you haven't received it by the end of next week and they will investigate further

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:09 pm 

I would also like to point out that your statement above is bullshit as you contacted me in July about a aircon bracket, I contacted you 23 Aug saying I would have a complete kit soon forsale which I then sold and you paid for early October, kind of bullshit of you to make out in this thread that we done the deal early July and had to wait months to get it which isn't the case when I look over my messages,why did you remove your last comment?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 pm 

NISfab wrote:
Thanks for the payment I will get it packaged up this weekend for you
from PM. Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:25 pm. Should I include the Paypal transaction Mate?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:25 pm 

Yup and since when is September been July? Anyways your parcel is on its way from your shit postal services, YOUR WELCOME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:48 pm 

See, that is all I needed from the PM that I send to you on 02/11/2015. Just an update as you never told me when you, if at all, when you posted the package. NO update. Anyway I got the package from the post office yesterday afternoon, hence me taking the comment down on opening a dispute with Paypal on not receiving my paid goods. How about next time you don't go of your head making unnecessary personal comments. It is easy to make your type of comments, but what is the point. You just make yourself look like an idiot. In future when you do business with a paid customer, you keep them informed on what you are doing. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:32 pm 

Dude, what happened to this project????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next