VQ30DET Forums

Forms for all those Vq Turbo projects
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:24 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: VQ into GTX Skyline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 pm 

My problem is that I bought the motor incomplete, so no stock exhaust manifold or turbo. I did not even get a aircon, aircon bracket or even the crack sensor. I am missing even linkages on the 350z gearbox. I've seen a couple of GT2860 on SAU and trade me NZ going for around $1400 with around 15 000km on it.

The search continues :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:48 pm 

Gtx Skyline wrote:
My problem is that I bought the motor incomplete, so no stock exhaust manifold or turbo. I did not even get a aircon, aircon bracket or even the crack sensor. I am missing even linkages on the 350z gearbox. I've seen a couple of GT2860 on SAU and trade me NZ going for around $1400 with around 15 000km on it.

I've got a complete stock turbo,manifolds with heatsheilds,oil and water lines and Il have crank sensor around,and Il have the ac brackets and pump aswel

The search continues :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm 

Damn, I got the sensor and aircon from Yahoo auctions Japan (pricy) and I am now waiting for the aircon bracket from the UK. I should have asked earlier. As for the turbo stuff, I do want to use the twin turbo setup that I bought. I know I am creating headaches for myself with the Ecu and stuff, but what the hell, BRING IT ON.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 pm 

Wow, this is going to be a long build. I am now waiting for water pipes that goes into the head, aircon bracket and tensioner and also a boilermaker at work to return from annual leave to finish of my intercooler.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:27 pm 

very cool twin turbo setup

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:01 am 

This build is so demoralizing. I bought and paid for the missing water pipes and brackets ($370 NZ) from NisFab on 24/09/2015 and still nothing has rocked up. I am now moving into a new rental so there goes my money with no parts. If only I could find a complete engine for a reasonable price. Sooooo disappointed :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:09 am 

Gtx Skyline wrote:
This build is so demoralizing. I bought and paid for the missing water pipes and brackets ($370 NZ) from NisFab on 24/09/2015 and still nothing has rocked up. I am now moving into a new rental so there goes my money with no parts. If only I could find a complete engine for a reasonable price. Sooooo disappointed :cry: :cry: :cry:

Before you go posting up shit about me being a conartist I suggest sending me a private message as they have been sent as per the pics I sent your wife on Facebook which is the last time I heard from you. I am more than happy to sort this out but your not doing yourself any favours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:06 pm 

So then lets do this. 2 months and nothing. How is that even possible? Great communication especially if you do not even reply to am PM hence this post. Lets dance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:50 pm 

I have sent it and I even sent your wife a pic of Facebook of what you were getting mate and I got no reply so I sent it to the address you supplied me with and now your bitching, I've checked my messages and there is nothing in there saying I still haven't received my package can you find out where it is, I'm currently trying to find out exactly where it is, it's fucking bullshit how you are going about this

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:30 pm 

Gtx Skyline wrote:
Hi there. Have you send the parts yet? Cheers
was send on the 3rd of November with no reply. 15 Days to reply, but nothing. Amazingly you replied within 2 days after I posted this. Wow. The whole idea of posting this was to see how quick you would respond as the PM clearly didn't work. "it's fucking bullshit how you are going about this" I agree. No follow up from your side or a reply. Keep going.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next